Lovers

Lovers

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Our Baby Boy!!

I should also include that we are expecting our son and expected first rounder on December 3, 2008! We are very excited and can't wait for him to get here so we can play with him! :) We have had a 3D ultrasound and I will get those pics posted asap so you can decide who the little guy already looks like!

I should also add some pictures of my belly...I know those are the one's you really want to see! I have only gained around 15lbs so far and it's mostly in my belly so I don't feel to bad about that at all!

We go for our 5th appointment this Friday, it's the one where I have to drink that nasty orange stuff! Yuck, not looking forward to that...I'll let you know how it goes!

2 comments:

amanda said...

so glad you FINALLY are going to start putting some pics ups...

tap your belly and wake my nephew up...tell him his aunt mandi loves him :)

love you...miss you...can't wait for y'all to get HOME!!!!

The Denoves said...

Belly Pics....PLEASEEEEEEEE