Lovers

Lovers

Monday, November 17, 2008

Too Long!

Sorry I know it has been awhile since I have written...I haven't had a very good internet connection in a long time! I will post pic's as soon as I can...I'm smaller than what you might imagine so you will be a little disappointed if you're looking for a big whale of a pic! :) I really don't know how I lucked into that I just did!!!

Cody and I are doing well, just getting ready for Baby Strait to join us! 2 more weeks!!!! Woo-hoo!! I'm already dilated to a 2 and we go back to the doctor on Wednesday!

Till then....

4 comments:

Brittany Wood said...

Hey girl! I'm glad you aren't a whale, maybe there's hope for me whenever we do decide to have kids. It's good to hear that ya'll are doing well. I can't believe it's only two more weeks!!! I know you're excited. Good luck with everything and keep us posted.

Anonymous said...

We want pictures!

The Denoves said...

Wow!!!!!! You commmented. I am sooo proud of you!!! Welcome Asher!!!! I loved the pic.

Lindsay Henry said...

Is he here?!? I agree with Megan...We want pictures! Hope all is well!