Lovers

Lovers

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Finally Broke...Here is my Blog!

So I finally broke thanks to Heather and decided to start this blog thing...I guess it's a good way to keep up with everyone so here it is! Really I know you all just wanna see how fat I'm getting but that's ok, I'm ok with that! hehe...

Well, I guess I should start by letting everyone know where we are now. Cody and I got traded to the Kansas City Royals back in July! It has been the best move that could have happened to us, what a blessing it has truly been. God knew exactly what he was doing when he moved us here! Cody is playing great and really enjoying going to work everyday, we are in the running for the playoffs and are four games up at the moment so looks like we are in it for now!!

We can't wait to get home when the season is over but would love to go home Champions of the league!! Let's Go Bluerocks!!

No comments: