Lovers

Lovers

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sweet September


It's hard to believe that I can remember the first game of the season like it was yesterday...the cold wind blowing on my face, the scarce amount of people in the stands crazy enough to come to a baseball game when it was so cold out, Asher pressed up against me snug as a bug in his sling, the smell of hot chocolate, the smell of the hamburger grill behind where we sat...it was awesome!!


After 139 games tomorrow will be the last one of the season...it's such a weird feeling, happy and a little sad to be honest. Baseball games just become part of your life, it's what you do every night of the week and in the afternoon on Sunday. It's what makes every night of the week the same...Friday is Monday and Tuesday is Saturday, it dosen't matter cause you do the same thing everyday! That's a pretty cool thought...I think! But I am looking forward to having my husband home every week instead of every other week...how nice it will be to have dinner together, go to an early movie, watch a sunset...things we don't get to do for 6 months! Now that's a really cool thought!! :)


After the game tomorrow, Cody and I and are sweet baby Asher are going to Destin, Florida! We need a vaction...we are going to relax on the beach...I can't wait!! Then we're off to Texas...one thing I've learned from baseball and moving all over the country...there's no place like TEXAS!!!!


Stay tuned...

No comments: