Lovers

Lovers

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Baseball Is Crazy!!

One minute your in Springfield, Arkansas and the next day at 5:00am your driving into Montgomery, Alabama! That's the life of a baseball player!! Cody found out at the begining of a game in Springfield, Missiour that he had once again been traded to the Tampa Bay Rays!! Wow, I was shocked, excited, anxious, and hurried all the same time...see, I was visting my parents back in Texas when I found out the good news!! The problem was I had to go back to Arkansas to get my dear husband and pack all our stuff and be in Alabama in less than 2 days!!

Long story short we made it! Ironic the team Cody would be traded to was the very place I (his dear wife) was born!! Pretty cool...we are really excited to see what the Lord has in store for us with this new organization!

To the Royals....the Naturals, all you players and wife's...ya'll will be dearly missed!!! :)

No comments: