Lovers

Lovers

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A Heart for Women

I am really feeling passionate about this subject at the moment and my goal is not to offend anyone but to make us think.

Why are women all around constantly feeling the need to show to much skin? I do not consider myself to be extremely conservative and I have (and wear) a bikini out in public, but I can promise everything is tucked neatly away in it's proper places!

I'm talking about just everyday outfits and shirts! Why do you want your BOOBS hanging out?!! Married women, why, why why??? I don't understand?! Don't you want that part of your body reserved for your husband only? On second thought, don't you want for him to only look at your body ONLY!? How do you feel about your husband's head on a constant swivel and all he See's are BREAST in every direction!

My poor husband has to stare at the ground everywhere he goes just to keep from looking in the wrong direction! That's terrible! I don't want him to have to do that! I want my husband to be able to enjoy life and look around at God's creation of the world and not have to worry that some women forgot to get fully dressed that morning!

Ladies, we have to get to the root of our problem! Why do we feel the need to get attention or satisfaction in our lives from men? On a second note, what kind of women wants to get that kind attention from another married man?! Sit and think deep on that for a moment?

I love women! I truly do...I think we are neat creations of the Lord! We are funny, intelligent, discerning, nurturing, loving, cheerful, playful and mothering, human beings. I have some dear women in my life that are my everything next to my husband. Without them life simply would not be the same. I believe God has an amazing plan for me (I don't know what that looks like yet) but I am rest assured it is to win women to the Lord!

I know the Lord has a plan for you. It doesn't matter where you are right now in life, but where and what steps you take from this day forward. It doesn't matter what you woke up and put on your body this morning but what you put on while walking out of your house this afternoon!

Love your self, your husband, your boyfriend, your friends, enough to cover it up!


Thank you from the bottom of my heart for letting me share this with passion and knowing it came from a loving heart for women.

3 comments:

rjvanegmond said...

hey girl! i just found your blog via the bostic's! :) hope you are having a good monday! glad ya'll had the day off yesterday- great to see you all at church! see ya soon! -Rachel

Anonymous said...

AMEN sistah!!!!! keep it comin, keep it comin...

and please let me know if i'm not all tucked in! :)

paynecounselor said...

Love it! Preach it girl!!!