Lovers

Lovers

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My Birthday Day February 21, 2010





Woke up and went to church Sunday morning and a big group of us went out to eat! It was so nice sharing that day with people we love so much!! After a great lunch we came home and Asher, Cody and I all snuggled up to watch a movie and 1hr & 1/2 later woke up from a much needed nap!

We had a meeting at church where we paused and everyone of our members in the church sang me "Happy Birthday"...it was too sweet!

I got a wonderful bouquet of flowers from my hubbby and a day at the SPA!!! Massage, mani & pedi...woot woot!! So excited for that!

After the meeting we came and home and one of our great friends from the Kansas City Royals organization, Jeff Howell and his dad came and stayed with us while passing through to get to Spring Training in Arizona!

What a great day! I can't believe I'm 26yrs old...I remember when I was little thinking how old someone was when they were 20yr! ha, seems so funny to me now! I can know longer say I am in my mid twenties. I am officially in my LATE twenties!!!

AHHHHH...here are a couple of pics from my bday! Asher cracks me up when we go out to eat!! His facial expressions are priceless!!

No comments: