Lovers

Lovers

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

December

Asher Strait is finally a 1 year old! It's funny how when people told me, "It goes by fast!" I never really thought they meant it blows by like a 150 mph race car! I can remember every single detail about the day he was born, I can remember the first time I looked at him, I can remember his soft little cry, the way he felt in my arms, the way he smelled, how soft his skin was, the ride home, and the first night he slept all night long on my chest. I am crying now...

Well, now that I got that out! I have loved watching him grow and learn new things! I really like when he copies what Cody and I do or say...that's too funny! Asher throws everything you put in his hand it doesn't matter what it is, it's going to get chunked across the room! I praying he doesn't play baseball and that he goes to college and becomes a doctor or a layer, but something tells me he is going to have an amazing arm so I guess I'll leave it up to God. His plans is always better than mine!

Asher is not walking yet but I know it's just days away. I'm not in a hurry for him to do anything I'm just soaking up every minute of him cruising around all the furinature and crawling around everywhere!

Again, when I get the camera thing worked out I'll be posting some cute pics!

No comments: